The Centre for Information and Recognition of Foreign Higher Education Qualifications is an organizational unit of the Agency for Higher Education of the Republic of Srpska
The Centre for Information and Recognition of Foreign Higher Education Qualifications is an organizational unit of the Agency for Higher Education of the Republic of Srpska. The Center represents the ENIC/NARIC Center of the Republic of Srpska and performs professional recognition of foreign higher education qualifications. The recognition procedure is carried out in accordance with the law which regulates the area of quality assurance in higher education in the Republic of Srpska unless otherwise provided by an international agreement.
The role of the Centre:
The following tasks are performed in the information and recognition centre:
- Providing information on the procedure for recognition of higher education qualifications acquired abroad
- Carrying out the procedure of recognition of foreign higher education qualifications for employment purposes (professional recognition) within the framework of the Lisbon Convention
- Providing information on the higher education system of the Republic of Srpska
- Providing information on higher education institutions in the Republic of Srpska and the study programs they conduct
- Providing information on foreign higher education systems.
Guidelines for starting the procedure for professional recognition of foreign higher education qualifications
- COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
- COLLECT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION OF A HIGHER EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
- PAY ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
- SUBMIT DOCUMENTS
1. APPLICATION FORM FOR RECOGNITION OF A FOREIGN HIGHER EDUCATION QUALIFICATION is an official document necessary for starting the recognition procedure. The form should be completed in clear script and with correct information.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE.
2. ENCLOSURE TO THE APPLICATION FORM
1. Certified photocopy of foreign higher education qualification;
2. Original of the Diploma Supplement with the Academic Transcript;
3. Offical Academic Transcript (if Diploma Supplement is not issued)
4. Photocopy of the study program summary and internet link of the study program summary valid at the time of entry
5. Certificate of citizenship of Bosnia and Herzegovina/Republic of Srpska (for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina) and for foreign citizens a certified photocopy of the passport, i.e. a public document proving the status of a refugee or a displaced person
6. Marriage certificate (for persons who have changed their surname)
7. Proof of payment of the administrative fee
8. Translation of the documents under subparagraphs 1, 2, 3 and 6 performed by an authorised court interpreter registered in BiH into one of the languages in official use in BiH
3. ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
Fees payment data, bank account and guidelines for payment are in the application form for the recognition of foreign higher education qualification.
4. SUBMIT DOCUMENTS
Required documents should be sent by post to the address of the Agency for Higher Education of the Republic of Srpska:
Kralja Petra I Karađorđevića 78
78 000 Banja Luka
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Contact person: Jelena Marčić
Phone number: 051/922-032